One of the most crucial steps in pursuing higher education overseas is submitting a visa application. Europe earns recognition on a worldwide scale as one of the best destinations for students looking to study abroad. The MBBS programme provided in Europe is one of the most sought-after degrees among students. Europe has over 800 institutions that provide higher education. This makes it a popular destination for students from throughout the world.
For taking admission to European universities, one should apply for a student visa. To apply for the student visa, candidates should meet the generic eligibility criteria:
A student must be at least 17 years old.
Students must have received at least a 50% on their prior test.
Students must have had English as a compulsory subject.
Students must have a letter of admission from the institution and be able to present all the paperwork necessary to apply for a visa.
VSS Immigration is equipped with experienced education consultants, who believe in shaping the future of our students by creating a niche to enhance their knowledge through the platform of education. Our values and believes are equally reinforced through numerous ways to provide better quality services to the students.
1. Flexible conditions of entrance to Europe and a simple admission procedure to the university. For admission to the university of Europe, you do not need to take exams and be tested
2. A tolerant society. In Europe there are no interracial conflicts, there is no religious oppression. Europeans are tolerant of foreign citizens and are famous for their hospitality to the whole world.
3. Affordable cost of education. The cost of studies in Europe is significantly lower than in Europe, North America.
4. Accommodation in the hostel. European universities offer places in hostels for international students. The cost of living is very democratic.
European’s education system is known for booming career’s and future development. One of the major tasks for the authorities is to provide top-quality education in equal proportion for the Europe citizens. In the area of education and upbringing are involved 7% of European professionals teach 11 million students (22% of the population).
International students studying in Europe get their higher education in universities, academies and institutes, that are not only accredited but also have a special license to teach foreign students. All the universities from this Guide possess the license.
Tuition fees in European universities range anywhere from $1200 to $5000, depending on the program of study. Most preparatory programs tuition are typically less than $2000, and could be as low as $1000 in some universities.
Any citizen, regardless of nationality. According to the laws of European, employment is permitted beginning from the age of 16. Persons who have made a crime previously may be refused in working permit obtaining.
Permission is also granted for the employment of:
1. foreign citizens who are sent by a foreign employer to European to perform a certain amount of work (services) on the basis of contracts concluded between the domestic and foreign business entities; the percentage of qualified foreigners employed under the agreement does not exceed half of the total number of people working for Conditions of the contract
2. foreigners who are classified as “intra-corporate transferees” according to the schedule of specific obligations in the service sector, the Protocol on European’s accession to the WTO (Article II of the General Agreement on Trade in Services)
3. The detailed procedure for the employment permit, state fees, terms, and requirements are regulated by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of European.