VSS Immigration is equipped with experienced education consultants, who believe in shaping the future of our students by creating a niche to enhance their knowledge through the platform of education. Our values and believes are equally reinforced through numerous ways to provide better quality services to the students.
1. Tuition fees andcosts of living in Canada are amongst the lowest in the
2. Canada is very accepting of all people, providing opportunities they’d find nowhere else in the world
3. Canada already has large populations of people of all ethnic backgrounds so students are never completely alone
4. Off-campus employment is plentiful and earns students valuable experience and money they could likely get nowhere else
Studying in Canada is the best option if you want a top-notch education, a pleasant environment, real-world experience, and a variety of settlement options. You may obtain a cost-effective, high-quality education by studying in Canada. The typical Canadian tuition fee ranges from CAD 15000 to CAD 20000 and is payable semester per semester. If you additionally searched for part-time work to help with the daily costs, that would be beneficial. As an international student, you can pursue a diploma, an advanced diploma, a bachelor's degree, a graduate diploma, a post-graduate diploma, or a master's degree. Depending on your qualifications, you may pick from a large range of institutions and programmes when you study in Canada. One can select from different private colleges or universities. All you need to study in Canada is a second division in your prior certification and a high IELTS score. The process is quite simple. The VSS Immigration is the best Canada study visa consultants in Jalandhar and Sultanpur. They ensure that they will do its best to provide you with complete, accurate and direct information.
• Get an offer letter from an approved learning institution
• After that you must have paid the tuition for one year in advance
• Along with tuition fee one has to pay CAD 10,200 as a GIC (Guaranteed Income Certificate)
• You have to score 6 in IELTS in each of the four modules.
Education in Canada is provided, funded and overseen by provincial, and local governments.
Education constitutionally provincial responsibility and rigorously guarded
International education/student recruitment increasing priority
Provincial policy approach mainly “holistic” but with strong international student recruitment emphasis
For example, students graduating from a four-year degree program might be eligible for a three-year year work permit. Students graduating from an eight-month certificate program would only be eligible for a work permit of eight months.